The Crib Patong, located at 184/18-20 Phangmuang Sai kor Rd. Patong kathu Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿809.
Name: The Crib Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 184/18-20 Phangmuang Sai kor Rd. Patong kathu Phuket 83150
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿809 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Crib Patong, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to The Crib Patong.
About The Crib Patong
The Crib Patong is located at 184/18-20 Phangmuang Sai kor Rd. Patong kathu Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “The Crib Patong” is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 10 km from the city center.Hotel features A variety of local and international dishes is offered at the on-site restaurant. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Enjoy a workout in a well-equipped fitness center. Guests are invited to visit a swimming pool. Parking is provided on site. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Please note that the entire hotel is non-smoking.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Andatel Grande Patong Phuket - Andatel Grande Patong Phuket is located at 41/9 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach, Amphur Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿601. Continue Reading
- Destinaation Patong Boutique hotel by the sea - Destinaation Patong Boutique hotel by the sea is located at 30/8 Thaweewong Road in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Arabic, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿654. Continue Reading
- Royal Beach Residence - Royal Beach Residence is located at 64/40 Soi Kebsup Thaweewong Rd., Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿494. Continue Reading
- Lotus Hotel Patong - Lotus Hotel Patong is located at 188/11-12 Phang Muang Sai kor Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499. Continue Reading
- Kalim Resort - Kalim Resort is located at 9/8 Prabaramee Road, Soi 6, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿925. Continue Reading
- Patong Mansion - Patong Mansion is located at 29/1 Soi Prasertsub 1 Road Ratchapathanuson, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿788. Continue Reading
- Tulip Inn - Tulip Inn is located at 78/13-14 Thaveewong Road, Soi Dr. Wattana, Patong Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
- G&B Guesthouse - G&B Guesthouse is located at Bangtonkhao Rd, Off Prabaramee Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong - Royal Phawadee Village Patong is located at 3 Sawatdirak Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,579. Continue Reading
- PJ Patong Resortel - PJ Patong Resortel is located at 198/1-2 Pungmungsai-Kor Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,127. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the The Crib Patong, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the The Crib Patong, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Crib Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in The Crib Patong, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the The Crib Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Crib Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The Crib Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Crib Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around The Crib Patong or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the The Crib Patong try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Crib Patong for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Crib Patong to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the The Crib Patong and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flights from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the The Crib Patong. Here to help 🙂