Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows, located at 227/3 Koktanod road, Karon, Mueang in Kata on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿599.
Name: Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 227/3 Koktanod road, Karon, Mueang
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Parking and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿599 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows.
About Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows
Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows is located at 227/3 Koktanod roa, Karo, Mueang in Kata on Phuket island. Location of the hotel Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows is located near Kata Noi Beach and Kata Porteang Market. The nearest sights can be reached by local bus.Hotel features The hotel 30 rooms with air conditionin, private bathroom and shower. The hotel has a restaurant where English breakfast is served from 10:00 to 13:00 at an additional cost.In the rooms Guests can enjoy a variety of service, such as free wireless internet acces, cable TV and tour / ticket assistance. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are provided. Rooms are cleaned daily. Accelerated check-in upon arrival at the dry cleaning or laundry. A round-the-clock transfer from the airport and back is available at an additional cost.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa - Deevana Patong Resort & Spa is located at 43/2 Raj-U-Thid 200 Pee Road., Patong., Kathu., in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,424. Continue Reading
- Kata Bai D - Kata Bai D is located at 134 Coke Tanod, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Phuket - Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Phuket is located at 7/5,Meuan Ngan Road, Patong Beach,Kathu,Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,479. Continue Reading
- The View Phuket - The View Phuket is located at 78/7 Patak Road, Karon, Muang Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿6,339. Continue Reading
- Outdoor Inn & Restaurant - Outdoor Inn & Restaurant is located at 100/41-42 Kata Road, Tambol Karon in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿959. Continue Reading
- Fantasy Hill Bungalow - Fantasy Hill Bungalow is located at 8/1 Patak, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Grand Kata VIP – Kata Beach - Grand Kata VIP - Kata Beach is located at 98/14-19, Kata Road, Tambon Karon in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,551. Continue Reading
- Baantonkhao Hotel - Baantonkhao Hotel is located at 100/46-48, Kata Road, Karon, Phuket (Kata Beach) in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750. Continue Reading
- Wonderful Pool House at Kata - Wonderful Pool House at Kata is located at 98/40 Patak Road, Karon, Muang in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,355. Continue Reading
- Wabi-Sabi Layalina X’Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket - Wabi-Sabi Layalina X'Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket is located at 75-75/1 Beach Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Deutsch, Arabic, Chinese, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿7,909. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kata and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows, or around Kata on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows or Kata on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cheap flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket island, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows. Here to help 🙂