Centara Kata Resort Phuket, located at 54 Ked Kwan Road in Kata on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,881.
Name: Centara Kata Resort Phuket
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 54 Ked Kwan Road
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 15:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Wi-Fi and Gym
Average price: ฿1,881 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Centara Kata Resort Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Centara Kata Resort Phuket.
About Centara Kata Resort Phuket
Centara Kata Resort Phuket is located at 54 Ked Kwan Road in Kata on Phuket island. Location Four-star hotel “Centara Kata Resort Phuket” is set in Kata Yai Beach. It boasts a convenient location within 13 km from the historic city center.Hotel features In the evenin, guests can enjoy their cocktails in the elegant setting of the hotel bar. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Fitness enthusiasts will appreciate a well-equipped fitness center. To unwind after an eventful da, give yourself a moment to relax in a sauna. Guests are invited to have a swim in a swimming pool. The hotel spa offers a variety of massages and body treatments. Car travellers are welcome to use parking facilities. Business guests will appreciate the services of a business center. The reception works 24/7. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
- The Melody Phuket - The Melody Phuket is located at 179 Patak Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,000. Continue Reading
- Kata Country House - Kata Country House is located at 82 Kata Rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿939. Continue Reading
- Ozone Condotel Apt 716 - Ozone Condotel Apt 716 is located at Unit 602, 8/188 Kadekwan Road Tambon Karon, Amphor Mueng, Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- OZO Phuket - OZO Phuket is located at 99 Kata Road, Tumbon Kata Amphur Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,153. Continue Reading
- Assada Boutique Hotel Kata Phuket - Assada Boutique Hotel Kata Phuket is located at 58/9 Khoktanode Road, Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿595. Continue Reading
- Ban Elephant Blanc Apartment - Ban Elephant Blanc Apartment is located at 2/3 Kedkwan Rd.Karon Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿649. Continue Reading
- The Mantra Hotel Kata Noi - The Mantra Hotel Kata Noi is located at 3/71 Kata noi Road and 209 Khok Tanod Road, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,802. Continue Reading
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa - Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa is located at 4/1, 4 Leam Sai Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,047. Continue Reading
- Kata Ocean View Residences - Kata Ocean View Residences is located at Patak Km.2 Rd in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, Spanish, Russian, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,287. Continue Reading
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa - Deevana Patong Resort & Spa is located at 43/2 Raj-U-Thid 200 Pee Road., Patong., Kathu., in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,424. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kata and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Centara Kata Resort Phuket, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Centara Kata Resort Phuket, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Centara Kata Resort Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Centara Kata Resort Phuket, or around Kata on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Centara Kata Resort Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Centara Kata Resort Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Centara Kata Resort Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Centara Kata Resort Phuket or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Centara Kata Resort Phuket or Kata on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Centara Kata Resort Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Centara Kata Resort Phuket for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Centara Kata Resort Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Centara Kata Resort Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket island in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Centara Kata Resort Phuket. Here to help 🙂