Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort, located at 26 Patak Soi 10, Kata Beach, T.Karon, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,127.
Name: Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 26 Patak Soi 10, Kata Beach, T.Karon, Phuket
Av rating: 8.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿1,127 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort.
About Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort
Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort is located at 26 Patak Soi 1, Kata Beac, T.Karo, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Location Budget three-star hotel “Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort” is located within 12 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features The on-site restaurant offers local and international dishes. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. There is a swimming pool on site. A variety of treatments are available at the hotel spa. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. All rooms are non-smoking.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa - Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa is located at 7/1 Ketkwan Road, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿868. Continue Reading
- Ban Elephant Blanc Apartment - Ban Elephant Blanc Apartment is located at 2/3 Kedkwan Rd.Karon Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿649. Continue Reading
- Trisara - Trisara is located at 60/1 Moo6 Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,865. Continue Reading
- Nonnee - Nonnee is located at 18/41 Khoktanod Rd., Karon, Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,440. Continue Reading
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside - Sugar Palm Grand Hillside is located at 1 Khoktanod Soi 3, Muang in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,383. Continue Reading
- Garden Home Kata - Garden Home Kata is located at 5 Patak Road, Soi Patak10, Karon, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,095. Continue Reading
- Kata Beach Studio - Kata Beach Studio is located at 90/5 Khoktanod Rd., Kata Beach, Karon, Muang in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,148. Continue Reading
- Mandarava Resort and Spa, Karon Beach - Mandarava Resort and Spa, Karon Beach is located at 14/2 Patak Road Soi 24,Karon Beach in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,470. Continue Reading
- Kata Green Beach Hotel - Kata Green Beach Hotel is located at 100/76 Kata Rd,Karon in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- The Chava Resort - The Chava Resort is located at 113 Moo 3, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿15,666. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kata and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort, or around Kata on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort or Kata on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort. Here to help 🙂