Feel Good Hostel, located at 92 Phang-nga Road, Talat Yai in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hostel amenities including: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿588.
Name: Feel Good Hostel
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 92 Phang-nga Road, Talat Yai
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:00 Check-Out 11:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and Laundry service
Average price: ฿588 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Feel Good Hostel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Feel Good Hostel.
About Feel Good Hostel
Feel Good Hostel is located at 92 Phang-nga Roa, Talat Yai in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Welcome to Feel Good Hoste, a new arrival on the Phuket Town hostel scene. With the concept of comfortable cosy living plac, Feel Good Hostel provides easy access to any where in town with very reasonable rates. Situated at the heart of tow, it is easy to get around and discover top attractions from shopping malls to the historic Old Tow, all within 5 minutes walk of this property. The prime location of Feel Good Hostel is next Phuket Local Marke, a popular local restaurants. Family Mar, 7/11 convenience stores and ATM machines are a-5 minute walk and many top attractions are within 5 minutes from the hostel.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed.Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums.Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it.The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- Ritsurin Boutique Hotel - Ritsurin Boutique Hotel is located at 1/5 maeluan Rd. Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,035. Continue Reading
- Gotum Hostel 2 - Gotum Hostel 2 is located at 68 Thalang rd.,Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿666. Continue Reading
- Sleep at Phuket - Sleep at Phuket is located at 41/16, Montri Rd, T.Taladyai, A.Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿369. Continue Reading
- L’atelier Poshtel Phuket - L'atelier Poshtel Phuket is located at 101/31, Bypass Square, Chalerm Phrakiet Rama 9 Road Kathu in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,600. Continue Reading
- Chino Town Gallery Hostel - Chino Town Gallery Hostel is located at 83,85 Soi Soon U-Thit, Yaowarat Road,Talat Nuea in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿704. Continue Reading
- Chino Town Gallery Guesthouse - Chino Town Gallery Guesthouse is located at 113 Soi Soon U-Thit, Yaowarat Road, Tambon Talat Nuea Muang Phuket 83000 Thailand in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿632. Continue Reading
- Recenta Phuket Suanluang - Recenta Phuket Suanluang is located at 60/81 Moo2, Chao Fah Suanluang Road, Wichit, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- The Auto Place - The Auto Place is located at 369/59 Yaowarat Rd, Talad Yai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿484. Continue Reading
- Bed Hostel Phuket Town - Bed Hostel Phuket Town is located at 15/6 Montri Road, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Rome Place Hotel - Rome Place Hotel is located at 23/8 Soi Hub-Aik, Phuket Road, Muang District in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿461. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hostel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Feel Good Hostel, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Feel Good Hostel, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Feel Good Hostel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Feel Good Hostel, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Feel Good Hostel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Feel Good Hostel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Feel Good Hostel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Feel Good Hostel or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Feel Good Hostel or Phuket Town on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Feel Good Hostel try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Feel Good Hostel for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Feel Good Hostel to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Feel Good Hostel and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand bargain priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flight tickets from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Feel Good Hostel. Here to help 🙂