Studio 77, located at 45/35, M.1, Soi Ta-eid, Chalong, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket in Thailand, offers Apartments amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿534.
Name: Studio 77
Location: Chalong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 45/35, M.1, Soi Ta-eid, Chalong, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 12:00 Check-Out 13:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿534 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Studio 77, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Studio 77.
About Studio 77
Studio 77 is located at 45/3, M., Soi Ta-ei, Chalon, Muan, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Studio 77 features an outdoor spa pool and a spa centre. It offers air-conditioned suites with free WiFi. Located 1.6 km from Chalong Templ, the property has a tour desk and laundry service. 3.3 km from Chalong Pier. Phuket Airport is 30 km away. Suites come with a flat-screen cable T, seating area and balcony. Shower facilities are included in an en suite bathroom. Guests have access to a shared kitchen. Airport shuttle service and car rental can be arranged upon request. Other services include laundry and bicycle rental. Guests can enjoy local dishes at the on-site restaurant.
Chalong bay, Phuket is a rather quiet urban area primarily known for being the island’s main port and for its magnificent Wat Chalong temple.Its the departure point for many dive and launch trips so may appeal as a place to stay for those who plan on venturing seawards on a daily basis or who simply wish to enjoy staying in one of the quieter parts of the IslandChalong has a shooting range, atv, elephant rides, go kart track, paint ball and horse riding. There are many Thai boxing or Mauy Thai training camps at Chalong, especcially on Soi Ta Eard (Boxing Street).The biggest and most famous is Tiger Mauy Thai. There is a Thai boxing ring near Chalong 5 ways junction. One “Must Do” is to drive up to the famous Big Buddha which over looks Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, numerous islands and on a clear day even Phi Phi Island, 38 miles away can be seen.Phuket Airport is 38 km, Phuket Town Centre is 10 km and Patong Nightlife & Shopping is around 17 km.
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Chalong Accommodations
- Tuna Resort - Tuna Resort is located at 83/27 Moo4 Patak Road, Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Spa, and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,211. Continue Reading
- The Lake Chalong - The Lake Chalong is located at 888/7 Moo. 6, Soi Jaofa 14, T. Chalong A. Mueang Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Spa, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,993. Continue Reading
- Shanti Lodge Phuket - Shanti Lodge Phuket is located at 1/2 Soi Bangrae Ao Chalong Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿522. Continue Reading
- Le Desir Resortel - Le Desir Resortel is located at 71/40-41, Moo10, Chaofa West Road,Chalong Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Parking, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿753. Continue Reading
- Ra Residence Phuket - Ra Residence Phuket is located at 10/113, Moo. 5, Soi Ta-iad, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Twinpalms Phuket - Twinpalms Phuket is located at 106 / 46 Moo 3, Surin Beach Road, Cherng Talay in Chalong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Silla Patong Hostel - Silla Patong Hostel is located at 92/2 Thaweewong Road, Patong, Kathu in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿11,674. Continue Reading
- Phuket Siam Villas - Phuket Siam Villas is located at 10/15 Soi Ta-eiad Chalong Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,499. Continue Reading
- Baba La Casa Hotel - Baba La Casa Hotel is located at 23/9 Soi Thanu-Thep, ChaoFahTawanOk Road, Chalong, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Ratana Apart-Hotel at Chalong - Ratana Apart-Hotel at Chalong is located at 97/3 Wiset Road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿722. Continue Reading
Search for more Chalong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Chalong etc), or the type (Apartments etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Chalong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Chalong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Studio 77, or around Chalong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Studio 77, like anywhere around Chalong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Chalong or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Chalong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Chalong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Chalong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Studio 77, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Studio 77, or around Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Chalong mini market around the Studio 77 for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Chalong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Studio 77, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Studio 77 is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Studio 77 or Chalong?
The beer or larger prices around Studio 77 or Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Studio 77 try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Chalong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Studio 77 for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Chalong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Chalong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Studio 77 to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Chalong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Studio 77 and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flight tickets from Phuket airport every day! 🙂
Private Chalong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Chalong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Chalong, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Chalong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Studio 77. Here to help 🙂