Shanti Lodge Phuket, located at 1/2 Soi Bangrae Ao Chalong Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island, offers Lodge amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language, a guest rating of 8.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿522.
Name: Shanti Lodge Phuket
Location: Chalong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 1/2 Soi Bangrae Ao Chalong Phuket
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 12:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, French language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Low mobility guests welcome
Average price: ฿522
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Shanti Lodge Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Shanti Lodge Phuket.
About Shanti Lodge Phuket
Shanti Lodge Phuket is located at 1/2 Soi Bangrae Ao Chalong Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. With a stay at Shanti Lodge Phuket in Chalon, you’ll be within a 5-minute drive of Chalong Temple and Chalong Animal Hospital. This hotel is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Rawai Beach and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Kata Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and ceiling fan, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet acces, tour/ticket assistanc, and a picnic area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining At Shanti Lodge Phuke, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Chalong bay, Phuket is a rather quiet urban area primarily known for being the island’s main port and for its magnificent Wat Chalong temple. Its the departure point for many dive and launch trips so may appeal as a place to stay for those who plan on venturing seawards on a daily basis or who simply wish to enjoy staying in one of the quieter parts of the Island Chalong has a shooting range, atv, elephant rides, go kart track, paint ball and horse riding. There are many Thai boxing or Mauy Thai training camps at Chalong, especcially on Soi Ta Eard (Boxing Street). The biggest and most famous is Tiger Mauy Thai. There is a Thai boxing ring near Chalong 5 ways junction. One “Must Do” is to drive up to the famous Big Buddha which over looks Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, numerous islands and on a clear day even Phi Phi Island, 38 miles away can be seen. Phuket Airport is 38 km, Phuket Town Centre is 10 km and Patong Nightlife & Shopping is around 17 km.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Chalong Accommodations
If the Shanti Lodge Phuket in Chalong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Six Pack Cottage - Six Pack Cottage is located at 20/21 Moo 4 Soi Ta-Eiad, chao fa road, Chalong in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿782. Continue Reading
- Centara Villas Phuket - Centara Villas Phuket is located at 701 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang, in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,079. Continue Reading
- Shanti Lodge Phuket - Shanti Lodge Phuket is located at 1/2 Soi Bangrae Ao Chalong Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿522. Continue Reading
- Phaithong Sotel Resort - Phaithong Sotel Resort is located at 1/66 Chaofa nok, T.Chalong, A.Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿551. Continue Reading
- Silla Patong Hostel - Silla Patong Hostel is located at 92/2 Thaweewong Road, Patong, Kathu in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿11,674. Continue Reading
- Pennapa Chalet - Pennapa Chalet is located at 22/33 Moo 4 chaofa road Soi.Ta-ead Tambon Chalong Muang in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿949. Continue Reading
- Palm Garden Resort - Palm Garden Resort is located at 4/10 Moo 5 Soi Ruam U-Thit, Viset road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,349. Continue Reading
- Ra Residence Phuket - Ra Residence Phuket is located at 10/113, Moo. 5, Soi Ta-iad, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Dlux Condominium Phuket - Dlux Condominium Phuket is located at 100 Patak Road, T.Chalong, A.Muang Phuket, Phuket 83130 in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿906. Continue Reading
- Karon Phunaka Resort - Karon Phunaka Resort is located at 22/1 Soi 22 Patak Road, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,800. Continue Reading
Search for more Chalong Lodge or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Chalong etc), or the type (Lodge etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Shanti Lodge Phuket, Chalong and Phuket island FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Shanti Lodge Phuket in Chalong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, as around the Shanti Lodge Phuket in Chalong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Shanti Lodge Phuket, or around Chalong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Shanti Lodge Phuket, like anywhere around Chalong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Chalong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Chalong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Chalong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Chalong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Chalong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Shanti Lodge Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Shanti Lodge Phuket, or around Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Chalong mini market around the Shanti Lodge Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Chalong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Shanti Lodge Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Shanti Lodge Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Shanti Lodge Phuket or Chalong?
The beer or larger prices around Shanti Lodge Phuket or Chalong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Shanti Lodge Phuket or Chalong have?
The Shanti Lodge Phuket offers a guest rating of 8.5and there is: Hotel 20 rooms. The Lodges main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Spa and Low mobility guests welcome. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Shanti Lodge Phuket and Chalong, simply follow the Shanti Lodge Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Chalong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Shanti Lodge Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Chalong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Chalong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Shanti Lodge Phuket to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Chalong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Shanti Lodge Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Chalong Property Tours: If your staying at the Shanti Lodge Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Chalong Villa, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Chalong, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Chalong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Shanti Lodge Phuket. Here to help 🙂