Ra Residence Phuket, located at 10/113, Moo. 5, Soi Ta-iad, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island, offers Apartments amenities including: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 9.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿599.
Name: Ra Residence Phuket
Location: Chalong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 10/113, Moo. 5, Soi Ta-iad, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 9.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and Parking
Average price: ฿599
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Ra Residence Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Ra Residence Phuket.
About Ra Residence Phuket
Ra Residence Phuket is located at 10/11, Moo. , Soi Ta-ia, Muan, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. With a stay at Ra Residence Phuket in Chalon, you’ll be within a 10-minute drive of Chalong Temple and Chalong Bay. This guesthouse is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Bangkok Hospital Phuket and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Rawai Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Busines, Other Amenities A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Chalong bay, Phuket is a rather quiet urban area primarily known for being the island’s main port and for its magnificent Wat Chalong temple. Its the departure point for many dive and launch trips so may appeal as a place to stay for those who plan on venturing seawards on a daily basis or who simply wish to enjoy staying in one of the quieter parts of the Island Chalong has a shooting range, atv, elephant rides, go kart track, paint ball and horse riding. There are many Thai boxing or Mauy Thai training camps at Chalong, especcially on Soi Ta Eard (Boxing Street). The biggest and most famous is Tiger Mauy Thai. There is a Thai boxing ring near Chalong 5 ways junction. One “Must Do” is to drive up to the famous Big Buddha which over looks Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, numerous islands and on a clear day even Phi Phi Island, 38 miles away can be seen. Phuket Airport is 38 km, Phuket Town Centre is 10 km and Patong Nightlife & Shopping is around 17 km.
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Chalong Accommodations
If the Ra Residence Phuket in Chalong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Phuket Marine Poshtel - Phuket Marine Poshtel is located at 48/1 M 9, Chalong Pier, Muang, Phuket, 83130 in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿630. Continue Reading
- Banyan Tree SPA Sanctuary - Banyan Tree SPA Sanctuary is located at 33,33/27 Moo 4 Srisoonthorn Road in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,000. Continue Reading
- The Lantern Hostel and Spa - The Lantern Hostel and Spa is located at 76/9, Chao Fa 42 Road, Moo 6, Chalong Sub-District, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿593. Continue Reading
- Phaithong Sotel Resort - Phaithong Sotel Resort is located at 1/66 Chaofa nok, T.Chalong, A.Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿551. Continue Reading
- Hivetel - Hivetel is located at 22 Moo 3, Soi Palai, Chaofa Rd., T.Chalong, A.Muang, in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿777. Continue Reading
- Ocean12 Chic Hotel - Ocean12 Chic Hotel is located at 54/22-23 Moo1, Soi Ta iad, Chalong, Mueang, Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450. Continue Reading
- The Blue Hotel - The Blue Hotel is located at 99 Moo.4 Chalong Muang Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,053. Continue Reading
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa - Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa is located at 88 Moo 7, Phunai, Koh Yao, Phang nga in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,691. Continue Reading
- Pennapa Chalet - Pennapa Chalet is located at 22/33 Moo 4 chaofa road Soi.Ta-ead Tambon Chalong Muang in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿949. Continue Reading
- Studio 77 - Studio 77 is located at 45/35, M.1, Soi Ta-eid, Chalong, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿534. Continue Reading
Search for more Chalong Apartments or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Chalong etc), or the type (Apartments etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Ra Residence Phuket, Chalong and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Ra Residence Phuket in Chalong and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand, as around the Ra Residence Phuket in Chalong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Ra Residence Phuket, or around Chalong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Ra Residence Phuket, like anywhere around Chalong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Chalong or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Chalong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Chalong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Chalong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Chalong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Ra Residence Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Ra Residence Phuket, or around Chalong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Chalong mini market around the Ra Residence Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Chalong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Ra Residence Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Ra Residence Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Ra Residence Phuket or Chalong?
The beer or larger prices around Ra Residence Phuket or Chalong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Ra Residence Phuket or Chalong have?
The Ra Residence Phuket offers a guest rating of 9.0and there is: Hotel 4 rooms. The Apartmentss main facilities are: Wi-Fi - Laundry service and Parking. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Ra Residence Phuket and Chalong, simply follow the Ra Residence Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Ra Residence Phuket for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Chalong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Chalong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Ra Residence Phuket to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Chalong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Ra Residence Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island cut-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flights from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Chalong Property Tours: If your staying at the Ra Residence Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Chalong home, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Chalong, or on Phuket island, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Chalong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Ra Residence Phuket. Here to help 🙂