Phuket Marine Poshtel, located at 48/1 M 9, Chalong Pier, Muang, Phuket, 83130 in Chalong on the island of Phuket, offers Hostel amenities including: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿630.
Name: Phuket Marine Poshtel
Location: Chalong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 48/1 M 9, Chalong Pier, Muang, Phuket, 83130
Av rating: 7.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Wi-Fi and Low mobility guests welcome
Average price: ฿630
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Phuket Marine Poshtel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Phuket Marine Poshtel.
About Phuket Marine Poshtel
Phuket Marine Poshtel is located at 48/1 M , Chalong Pie, Muan, Phuke, 83130 in Chalong on Phuket island. Welcome to a Poshtel in Phuket. We are situated in front of Ao Chalong Pier 2 minutes by walk. Suitable for Marine Touris, Fishin, Scuba Diving in Andaman Se, Paradise of Marine Tourism. With 4 Storeys of 17 Private Deluxe Rooms and 5 Dorms for 36 be, all ensuite. From Poshtel to Rawai Beac, Kata Beac, Karon Beac, Chalong Templ, Big Buddh, Promthep Cape all about 5-10 Minutes by ca, all interest thing of phuket locate around our Poshtel. We are the group of Marine Tour Compan, a leader of marine tour in Phuke, we have many boat trip to Coral Islan, Raya Islan, Fishing Tri, Yacht Chater service for all of your expectation and need.
Chalong bay, Phuket is a rather quiet urban area primarily known for being the island’s main port and for its magnificent Wat Chalong temple. Its the departure point for many dive and launch trips so may appeal as a place to stay for those who plan on venturing seawards on a daily basis or who simply wish to enjoy staying in one of the quieter parts of the Island Chalong has a shooting range, atv, elephant rides, go kart track, paint ball and horse riding. There are many Thai boxing or Mauy Thai training camps at Chalong, especcially on Soi Ta Eard (Boxing Street). The biggest and most famous is Tiger Mauy Thai. There is a Thai boxing ring near Chalong 5 ways junction. One “Must Do” is to drive up to the famous Big Buddha which over looks Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, numerous islands and on a clear day even Phi Phi Island, 38 miles away can be seen. Phuket Airport is 38 km, Phuket Town Centre is 10 km and Patong Nightlife & Shopping is around 17 km.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Chalong Accommodations
If the Phuket Marine Poshtel in Chalong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Dlux Condominium Phuket - Dlux Condominium Phuket is located at 100 Patak Road, T.Chalong, A.Muang Phuket, Phuket 83130 in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿906. Continue Reading
- Pennapa Chalet - Pennapa Chalet is located at 22/33 Moo 4 chaofa road Soi.Ta-ead Tambon Chalong Muang in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿949. Continue Reading
- Tuna Resort - Tuna Resort is located at 83/27 Moo4 Patak Road, Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Spa, and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,211. Continue Reading
- The Blue Hotel - The Blue Hotel is located at 99 Moo.4 Chalong Muang Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,053. Continue Reading
- Ocean12 Chic Hotel - Ocean12 Chic Hotel is located at 54/22-23 Moo1, Soi Ta iad, Chalong, Mueang, Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450. Continue Reading
- S5 Residence and Cafe - S5 Residence and Cafe is located at 89/9 Moo.10, Chao Fah Tawan Tok Rd, Tambon Chalong, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000 in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Baba La Casa Hotel - Baba La Casa Hotel is located at 23/9 Soi Thanu-Thep, ChaoFahTawanOk Road, Chalong, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Vipa House Phuket - Vipa House Phuket is located at 86/49-51 T Chalong, Muang, in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿400. Continue Reading
- Centara Villas Phuket - Centara Villas Phuket is located at 701 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang, in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,079. Continue Reading
- Casa Bella Phuket - Casa Bella Phuket is located at 87/71 Moo 10, Chalong, Mueang, Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,079. Continue Reading
Search for more Chalong Hostel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Chalong etc), or the type (Hostel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Marine Poshtel, Chalong and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Phuket Marine Poshtel in Chalong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, as around the Phuket Marine Poshtel in Chalong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Phuket Marine Poshtel, or around Chalong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Phuket Marine Poshtel, like anywhere around Chalong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Chalong or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Chalong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Chalong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Chalong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Phuket Marine Poshtel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Phuket Marine Poshtel, or around Chalong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Chalong mini market around the Phuket Marine Poshtel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Chalong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Phuket Marine Poshtel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Phuket Marine Poshtel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Phuket Marine Poshtel or Chalong?
The beer or larger prices around Phuket Marine Poshtel or Chalong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Phuket Marine Poshtel or Chalong have?
The Phuket Marine Poshtel offers a guest rating of 7.1and there is: Hotel 22 rooms. The Hostels main facilities are: Bar - Wi-Fi and Low mobility guests welcome. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Phuket Marine Poshtel and Chalong, simply follow the Phuket Marine Poshtel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Chalong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Phuket Marine Poshtel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Chalong / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Chalong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Phuket Marine Poshtel to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Chalong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Phuket Marine Poshtel and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight deals to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand low-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Chalong Property Tours: If your staying at the Phuket Marine Poshtel but also interested in purchasing a Chalong Villa, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Chalong, or on Phuket in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Chalong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Phuket Marine Poshtel. Here to help 🙂