Phaithong Sotel Resort, located at 1/66 Chaofa nok, T.Chalong, A.Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿551.
Name: Phaithong Sotel Resort
Location: Chalong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 1/66 Chaofa nok, T.Chalong, A.Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 00:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and Gym
Average price: ฿551 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Phaithong Sotel Resort, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Phaithong Sotel Resort.
About Phaithong Sotel Resort
Phaithong Sotel Resort is located at 1/66 Chaofa no, T.Chalon, A.Muan, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Location Three-star hotel “Phaithong Sotel Resort” is located within 6 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the on-site restaurant. Enjoy a refreshing drink in a casual hotel bar. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. There is a swimming pool on site. Parking is available near the hotel area. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. The reception works 24/7. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Please note that the entire hotel is non-smoking.
Chalong bay, Phuket is a rather quiet urban area primarily known for being the island’s main port and for its magnificent Wat Chalong temple.Its the departure point for many dive and launch trips so may appeal as a place to stay for those who plan on venturing seawards on a daily basis or who simply wish to enjoy staying in one of the quieter parts of the IslandChalong has a shooting range, atv, elephant rides, go kart track, paint ball and horse riding. There are many Thai boxing or Mauy Thai training camps at Chalong, especcially on Soi Ta Eard (Boxing Street).The biggest and most famous is Tiger Mauy Thai. There is a Thai boxing ring near Chalong 5 ways junction. One “Must Do” is to drive up to the famous Big Buddha which over looks Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, numerous islands and on a clear day even Phi Phi Island, 38 miles away can be seen.Phuket Airport is 38 km, Phuket Town Centre is 10 km and Patong Nightlife & Shopping is around 17 km.
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Chalong Accommodations
- Ban Yuwanda Phuket - Ban Yuwanda Phuket is located at 78/11 Moo 5 Ruamjai 1, Rawai, Phuket 83130, Thailand, Chalong Bay in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: French, Arabic, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,631. Continue Reading
- Apartment Chaofa West On The Pond - Apartment Chaofa West On The Pond is located at 5/19 - 5/20 Chaofa Tawan Tok Rd., Phi Phi Island in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Phaithong Sotel Resort - Phaithong Sotel Resort is located at 1/66 Chaofa nok, T.Chalong, A.Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿551. Continue Reading
- Baba La Casa Hotel - Baba La Casa Hotel is located at 23/9 Soi Thanu-Thep, ChaoFahTawanOk Road, Chalong, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Banyan Tree SPA Sanctuary - Banyan Tree SPA Sanctuary is located at 33,33/27 Moo 4 Srisoonthorn Road in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,000. Continue Reading
- Ra Residence Phuket - Ra Residence Phuket is located at 10/113, Moo. 5, Soi Ta-iad, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Andaman Cannacia Resort & Spa - Andaman Cannacia Resort & Spa is located at 212 Koak Tanod Rd., Kata Beach, T. Karon, Muang in Chalong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿902. Continue Reading
- Phuket Marine Poshtel - Phuket Marine Poshtel is located at 48/1 M 9, Chalong Pier, Muang, Phuket, 83130 in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿630. Continue Reading
- Big Buddha Hillside - Big Buddha Hillside is located at 16/19,Soi Yot Saneh 1 Chaofa west rd,Chalong,Muang,Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿720. Continue Reading
- Raya Rawai Place - Raya Rawai Place is located at 7/19 Moo5 Soi Ruamjai, Wiset Road, Muang in Chalong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,249. Continue Reading
Search for more Chalong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Chalong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Chalong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Chalong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Phaithong Sotel Resort, or around Chalong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Phaithong Sotel Resort, like anywhere around Chalong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Chalong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Chalong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Chalong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Chalong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Phaithong Sotel Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Phaithong Sotel Resort, or around Chalong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Chalong mini market around the Phaithong Sotel Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Chalong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Phaithong Sotel Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Phaithong Sotel Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Phaithong Sotel Resort or Chalong?
The beer or larger prices around Phaithong Sotel Resort or Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Phaithong Sotel Resort try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Chalong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Phaithong Sotel Resort for a week day. You'll find cheap flight deals to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Chalong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Chalong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Phaithong Sotel Resort to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Chalong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Phaithong Sotel Resort and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand bargain priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flights from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Private Chalong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Chalong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Chalong, or on Phuket island in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Chalong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Phaithong Sotel Resort. Here to help 🙂