Mr.T Kamala Room, located at 71/85-86,Hua khuan nuea road,Moo 5, kamala, kathu,Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,298.
Name: Mr.T Kamala Room
Location: Chalong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 71/85-86,Hua khuan nuea road,Moo 5, kamala, kathu,Phuket
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:00 Check-Out 11:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿2,298 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Mr.T Kamala Room, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Mr.T Kamala Room.
About Mr.T Kamala Room
Mr.T Kamala Room is located at 71/85-86,Hua khuan nuea roa,Moo , kamal, kath,Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. With a stay at Mr. T Kamala Room in Kamal, you’ll be within a 15-minute walk of Phuket Fantasea and Kamala Beach. With a stay at Mr. T Kamala Room in Kamal, you’ll be within a 15-minute walk of Phuket Fantasea and Kamala Beach. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Surin Beach and 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Bang Tao Beach. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Surin Beach and 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Bang Tao Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities This hotel offers designated smoking areas. This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Chalong bay, Phuket is a rather quiet urban area primarily known for being the island’s main port and for its magnificent Wat Chalong temple.Its the departure point for many dive and launch trips so may appeal as a place to stay for those who plan on venturing seawards on a daily basis or who simply wish to enjoy staying in one of the quieter parts of the IslandChalong has a shooting range, atv, elephant rides, go kart track, paint ball and horse riding. There are many Thai boxing or Mauy Thai training camps at Chalong, especcially on Soi Ta Eard (Boxing Street).The biggest and most famous is Tiger Mauy Thai. There is a Thai boxing ring near Chalong 5 ways junction. One “Must Do” is to drive up to the famous Big Buddha which over looks Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, numerous islands and on a clear day even Phi Phi Island, 38 miles away can be seen.Phuket Airport is 38 km, Phuket Town Centre is 10 km and Patong Nightlife & Shopping is around 17 km.
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Chalong Accommodations
- Hivetel - Hivetel is located at 22 Moo 3, Soi Palai, Chaofa Rd., T.Chalong, A.Muang, in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿777. Continue Reading
- The Blue Hotel - The Blue Hotel is located at 99 Moo.4 Chalong Muang Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,053. Continue Reading
- Silla Patong Hostel - Silla Patong Hostel is located at 92/2 Thaweewong Road, Patong, Kathu in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿11,674. Continue Reading
- Jula Place Hotel - Jula Place Hotel is located at 16/3, 16/6 Moo 8 Chaofa East Road, Muang in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,475. Continue Reading
- Mr.T Kamala Room - Mr.T Kamala Room is located at 71/85-86,Hua khuan nuea road,Moo 5, kamala, kathu,Phuket in Chalong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,298. Continue Reading
- Dlux Condominium Phuket - Dlux Condominium Phuket is located at 100 Patak Road, T.Chalong, A.Muang Phuket, Phuket 83130 in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿906. Continue Reading
- Phuket Marine Poshtel - Phuket Marine Poshtel is located at 48/1 M 9, Chalong Pier, Muang, Phuket, 83130 in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿630. Continue Reading
- S5 Residence and Cafe - S5 Residence and Cafe is located at 89/9 Moo.10, Chao Fah Tawan Tok Rd, Tambon Chalong, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000 in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Big Buddha Hillside - Big Buddha Hillside is located at 16/19,Soi Yot Saneh 1 Chaofa west rd,Chalong,Muang,Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿720. Continue Reading
- Karon Phunaka Resort - Karon Phunaka Resort is located at 22/1 Soi 22 Patak Road, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,800. Continue Reading
Search for more Chalong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Chalong etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Chalong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Chalong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Mr.T Kamala Room, or around Chalong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Mr.T Kamala Room, like anywhere around Chalong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Chalong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Chalong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Chalong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Chalong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Chalong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Mr.T Kamala Room, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Mr.T Kamala Room, or around Chalong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Chalong mini market around the Mr.T Kamala Room for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Chalong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Mr.T Kamala Room, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Mr.T Kamala Room is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Mr.T Kamala Room or Chalong?
The beer or larger prices around Mr.T Kamala Room or Chalong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Mr.T Kamala Room try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Mr.T Kamala Room for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight deals to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Chalong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Chalong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Mr.T Kamala Room to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Chalong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Mr.T Kamala Room and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island low-cost flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight tickets from Phuket airport every day! 🙂
Private Chalong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Chalong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Chalong, or on Phuket island, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Chalong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Mr.T Kamala Room. Here to help 🙂