By The Sea, located at 7/6 Moo 6, Soi Bor-Rae, Vichit, Muang, Phuket, in Cape Panwa on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Private beach and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,422.
Name: By The Sea
Location: Cape Panwa, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 7/6 Moo 6, Soi Bor-Rae, Vichit, Muang, Phuket,
Av rating: 8.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 15:00 Check-Out 11:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Private beach and Gym
Average price: ฿1,422 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of By The Sea, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to By The Sea.
About By The Sea
By The Sea is located at 7/6 Moo , Soi Bor-Ra, Vichi, Muan, Phuke, in Panwa on Phuket island. Location Budget three-star hotel “Fisherman Way Bed & Breakfast By The Beach” is set in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 10 km from the historic city center.Hotel features Guests are welcome to dine in the on-site restauran, serving both local and international dishes. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Store your valuables in the locker. Fitness enthusiasts will appreciate a well-equipped fitness center. To unwind after an eventful da, give yourself a moment to relax in a sauna. You can take a dip in the swimming pool. All rooms are non-smoking.
About Cape Panwa
Cape Panwa is a hilly peninsula jutting out among the islands off Phuket’s southeast corner. It has quietly urban, Thai communities with small, broken patches of beach where the many hills fall down to the ocean. Panwa has none of the razzmatazz of Patong Beach nor the tourist numbers of the west coast beaches. It’s quiet, with more ‘sophisticated’ resorts in more natural environments. The atmosphere here is also distinctly more ‘Thai’.The hilly spine of the peninsula is not so steep, and most of the slopes have been turned to rubber plantations, giving the area a thick green coat. But there is not much natural forest left. The other major industry here is centred around the Port of Phuket, where the island’s fuel arrives along with the occasional cruise liner. Apart from that, tourism is the major employer and source of income for the locals.The beaches are generally small and pretty, held tight between headlands. Only the peninsula’s west side features a single long, narrow stretch of sand, facing the calm waters of Chalong Bay.This southeast corner of Phuket is surrounded by islands, most with little or no habitation. A few island beaches beckon from afar with strips of golden sand fringed by swaying palms. On a clear day you can see all the way to the famous Phi Phi Islands , some 48 kilometres away.Since most visitors come here for the sheer tranquillity and a beach escape, all other attractions are secondary – and the few to be found in the Panwa area are definitely low-key.The coast along the south of Cape Panwa at Ao Yon is very pretty, and worth exploring. But of course you need transport, be it a motorcycle or even a bicycle and the power to climb hills. There are some pleasant restaurants here, and odd, out-of-the-way surprises.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Cape Panwa Accommodations
- Bandara Phuket Beach Resort - Bandara Phuket Beach Resort is located at 98 Moo 8, Wichit Subdistrict, Muang in Cape Panwa on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,773. Continue Reading
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort - Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort is located at 44/5 Moo 8 Sakdidesh Road, Vichit, Muang, Phuket in Cape Panwa on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,981. Continue Reading
- Indochine Resort and Villas - Indochine Resort and Villas is located at 328 Prabaramee Road, Patong, Phuket in Cape Panwa on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,827. Continue Reading
- Phuket Boat Quay - Phuket Boat Quay is located at 11/1 M.7 Sakdidet Road, Muang Phuket 83000 in Cape Panwa on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿47,485. Continue Reading
- Banyan Tree Phuket - Banyan Tree Phuket is located at 33/27 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Amphur Talang, Phuket in Cape Panwa on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Arabic, Russian, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿11,379. Continue Reading
- Mövenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket - Mövenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket is located at 509 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Phuket in Cape Panwa on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,588. Continue Reading
- Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa - Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa is located at 22/10 Moo 6, Layi-Nakalay Rd., Kamala, Kathu in Cape Panwa on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,997. Continue Reading
- JASMINE NAI HARN (FORMERLY SAIYUAN BURI RESORT AND SPA) - JASMINE NAI HARN (FORMERLY SAIYUAN BURI RESORT AND SPA) is located at 19 Moo 7, Saiyuan Road, Soi Samakki 2,Rawai,Muang, in Cape Panwa on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿6,022. Continue Reading
- Kantary Bay Hotel Phuket - Kantary Bay Hotel Phuket is located at 31/11 Mu 8, Sakdidej Rd., Cape Panwa Phuket in Cape Panwa on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,443. Continue Reading
- Signature Phuket Resort - Signature Phuket Resort is located at 10/40-41 Moo 5, Soi Ta-Eiad, Chalong Sub-District, Muang in Cape Panwa on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿12,365. Continue Reading
Search for more Cape Panwa accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Cape Panwa etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Cape Panwa & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Cape Panwa and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the By The Sea, or around Cape Panwa?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the By The Sea, like anywhere around Cape Panwa, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Cape Panwa or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Cape Panwa on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Cape Panwa Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Cape Panwa property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Cape Panwa or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the By The Sea, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in By The Sea, or around Cape Panwa on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Cape Panwa mini market around the By The Sea for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Cape Panwa, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the By The Sea, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the By The Sea is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the By The Sea or Cape Panwa?
The beer or larger prices around By The Sea or Cape Panwa on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the By The Sea try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Cape Panwa on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the By The Sea for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Cape Panwa / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Cape Panwa or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the By The Sea to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Cape Panwa and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the By The Sea and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight tickets from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Cape Panwa Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Cape Panwa property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Cape Panwa, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Cape Panwa property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the By The Sea. Here to help 🙂