Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort, located at 57 Moo 4, Koh Yao, Phang-nga in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 9.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,396.
Name: Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort
Location: Bang Tao, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 57 Moo 4, Koh Yao, Phang-nga
Av rating: 9.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Concierge service, Laundry service and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿1,396
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort.
About Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort
Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort is located at 57 Moo , Koh Ya, Phang-nga in Bang Tao on Phuket island. When you stay at Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort in Ko Ya, you’ll be by the sea and within the vicinity of Ko Hong (Krabi). This 4-star hotel is within the region of Tubkaek Beach and Khlong Muang Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and electric kettle, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet acces, babysitting/childcare (surcharge, and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel’s restauran, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request, and free self parking is available onsite.
About Bang Tao
Bangtao beach, Phuket (or Bang Tao) is a large open bay with one of Phuket’s longest beaches, which offers guests a six km (four mile) stretch of beach. Bangtao It was once used for tin mining, but has since been developed into a luxury resort to the northern end of Bangtao beach (Now named: Laguna). Where the North end of Bangtao is occupied by Laguna beach, and it’s 4/5 star Resorts and Villa’s. The Southern side of Bangtao beach is where you will find the normal everyday Hotels, Restaurants, shops, bars and a small Village. There are also many sports and health facilities in this area including a riding club, a golf course, herbal spas and a skills challenge course (Quest Laguna Phuket). Bangtao is also only a 20 minute drive to or from the airport making the location a prime area for both Tourist and expats to live.
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket Visa guide
More Bang Tao Accommodations
If the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort in Bang Tao is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Andaman Bangtao Bay Resort - Andaman Bangtao Bay Resort is located at 82/9, Moo 3 in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,791. Continue Reading
- Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort - Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort is located at 57 Moo 4, Koh Yao, Phang-nga in Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,396. Continue Reading
- The Nai Harn - The Nai Harn is located at 23/3 Moo 1, Vised Road, Tambol Rawai, Amphur Muang, Phuket in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,928. Continue Reading
- Oceanstone - Oceanstone is located at 139,Soi Cherngtalay 16, Choeng Thale,Tha lang,Phu ket. in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿94,969. Continue Reading
- Sunwing Bangtao Beach - Sunwing Bangtao Beach is located at 22 Moo 2, Bangtao Beach,Cheung Thalay, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,053. Continue Reading
- ChillHub Hostel Phuket - ChillHub Hostel Phuket is located at 69/140-142, Moo3, Bangtao Beach Soi 2 Cherngtalay, Thalang in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Baan Norkna Bangtao - Baan Norkna Bangtao is located at 202/104 Moo.2 Cheangthalay Thalang Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Double Pool Villas by Banyan Tree - Double Pool Villas by Banyan Tree is located at 33,33/27 Moo 4 Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Amphur Talang in Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English, Arabic, French, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿16,100. Continue Reading
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket - Allamanda Laguna Phuket is located at 29 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Chernatalay, Talang in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,556. Continue Reading
- Cassia Phuket - Cassia Phuket is located at 64 Moo 4, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,678. Continue Reading
Search for more Bang Tao Resort or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Bang Tao etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort, Bang Tao and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort in Bang Tao and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand, as around the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort in Bang Tao, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort, or around Bang Tao?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort, like anywhere around Bang Tao, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Bang Tao or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Bang Tao on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Bang Tao Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Bang Tao property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Bang Tao or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort, or around Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Bang Tao mini market around the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Bang Tao, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort or Bang Tao?
The beer or larger prices around Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort or Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort or Bang Tao have?
The Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort offers a guest rating of 9.0and there is: Hotel 10 rooms. The Resorts main facilities are: Concierge service - Laundry service and Restaurant/cafe. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort and Bang Tao, simply follow the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Bang Tao / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Bang Tao or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Bang Tao and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand low-cost flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flight deals from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Bang Tao Property Tours: If your staying at the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort but also interested in purchasing a Bang Tao house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Bang Tao, or on Phuket, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Bang Tao property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort. Here to help 🙂