Amin Resort, located at 325/2 M.5, Cherngtalay, Thalang in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,015.
Name: Amin Resort
Location: Bang Tao, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 325/2 M.5, Cherngtalay, Thalang
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿1,015 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Amin Resort, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Amin Resort.
About Amin Resort
Amin Resort is located at 325/2 M., Cherngtala, Thalang in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “Amin Resort” is located within 15 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features Guests are welcome to dine in the on-site restauran, serving both local and international dishes. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Leisure facilities include an swimming pool. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.
About Bang Tao
Bangtao beach, Phuket (or Bang Tao) is a large open bay with one of Phuket’s longest beaches, which offers guests a six km (four mile) stretch of beach.Bangtao It was once used for tin mining, but has since been developed into a luxury resort to the northern end of Bangtao beach (Now named: Laguna). Where the North end of Bangtao is occupied by Laguna beach, and it’s 4/5 star Resorts and Villa’s.The Southern side of Bangtao beach is where you will find the normal everyday Hotels, Restaurants, shops, bars and a small Village.There are also many sports and health facilities in this area including a riding club, a golf course, herbal spas and a skills challenge course (Quest Laguna Phuket). Bangtao is also only a 20 minute drive to or from the airport making the location a prime area for both Tourist and expats to live.
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Bang Tao Accommodations
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket - Allamanda Laguna Phuket is located at 29 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Chernatalay, Talang in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,556. Continue Reading
- Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa - Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa is located at 124/29 Moo 3, BangTao Beach, T. Cheung Thalay, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,475. Continue Reading
- Lin House - Lin House is located at 115/3 Soi Kokkham 2, Tambon Choeng Thale, Muang Phuket in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿99,928. Continue Reading
- Oceanstone - Oceanstone is located at 139,Soi Cherngtalay 16, Choeng Thale,Tha lang,Phu ket. in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿94,969. Continue Reading
- Casuarina Shores Apartment - Casuarina Shores Apartment is located at 20 Moo 2, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,062. Continue Reading
- Baan Norkna Bangtao - Baan Norkna Bangtao is located at 202/104 Moo.2 Cheangthalay Thalang Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Ron Tour and Bungalow - Ron Tour and Bungalow is located at 82/50 Bang Thao Soi 4, Srisoontorn rd. in Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Private beach and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿250. Continue Reading
- Nice Bangtao Beach - Nice Bangtao Beach is located at 8/88 M.5 Chrengtalay Bangtao Thalang, Bangtao Beach in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿702. Continue Reading
- Sunwing Bangtao Beach - Sunwing Bangtao Beach is located at 22 Moo 2, Bangtao Beach,Cheung Thalay, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,053. Continue Reading
- The Nai Harn - The Nai Harn is located at 23/3 Moo 1, Vised Road, Tambol Rawai, Amphur Muang, Phuket in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,928. Continue Reading
Search for more Bang Tao accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Bang Tao etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Bang Tao & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Bang Tao and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Amin Resort, or around Bang Tao?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Amin Resort, like anywhere around Bang Tao, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Bang Tao or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Bang Tao Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Bang Tao property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Bang Tao or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Amin Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Amin Resort, or around Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Bang Tao mini market around the Amin Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Bang Tao, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Amin Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Amin Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Amin Resort or Bang Tao?
The beer or larger prices around Amin Resort or Bang Tao on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Amin Resort try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Amin Resort for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Bang Tao / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Bang Tao or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Amin Resort to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Bang Tao and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Amin Resort and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flights from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Bang Tao Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Bang Tao property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Bang Tao, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Bang Tao property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Amin Resort. Here to help 🙂