We search and locate any Phuket Hotels for sale on Phuket in the location, by quality and within your budget.
Private Viewing Service
Once we find we then offer you a complimentary Hotel tour to view all Phuket Hotels available in your niche
Then if you purchase we also offer help and advise with any Thai legal and title transfers to make your mind at ease.
Upon any Hotel or Resort purchase will put money back in your pocket by giving you back your flight money.
Orphanage & Sanctuary Donation
When any of out guests purchase we also donate a percentage to our partner Orphanages, charities & animal sanctuaries
We will be your personal concierge from the first email, to meeting you at the airport, and long after you have purchased.
Phuket Hotels And Resort Examples
Below you can see our ‘Top Picks’ available right now on Phuket. To find more simply fill in our ‘Ask Us To Find’ form below.
HOTEL BEST DEAL15 Room Hotel For Sale, Bangtao
- Short Desc: This beautiful boutique hotel is located only a few minutes walk from Bang Tao Beach. It consists of 15 fully furnished rooms, restaurant, swimming pool & recreation area.
- Sales Points: 15 one bedroom Hotel units – Pool – Restaurant and 5 minutes walking to Bangtao beach.
- See all Hotels for sale around Bangtao
HOTEL TOP PICKPatong Boutique Hotel For Sale
- Short Desc: 49 unit boutique type Hotel for sale in Patong. The Hotel features free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony. The Hotel is only 10/15 minutes walk to Patong beach, but a minute or two from the banks, more restaurant, cafes etc.
- Selling Points: Good occupancy – Foreign Freehold/Leasehold – 10/15 minutes walk to the beach – Pool – Restaurant/Bar
- See all: Patong Hotels for sale
BEST HOTEL OCCUPANYBusy Hotel For Sale, Patong
- Short Desc: 35 unit family friendly hotel with a swimming pool located just 1 km away from Patong beach. All units are equipped with TV, desk, safe, air conditioning, and wireless internet available throughout the hotel
- Sales Points: 35 units – Pool – Restaurant area and lounge bar.
- See all Hotels For sale on Phuket
RESORT BEST DEAL25 Room Resort For Sale, Patong
- Short Desc: This 24 bedroom apartment Resort offers units with kitchens and great views of Patong beach. The Resort is 5-minute drive from the beach, plus it features an outdoor pool, spa and fitness facilities.
- Sales Points: Pool – Restaurant – SPA and 5 minutes walking to Patong beach.
- See all Resorts for sale in Patong
RESORT TOP PICKSirey Boutique Resort For Sale
- Short Desc: This 5* Resort is set 3 minutes walk to the beach. Hotel rooms / suites are spacious and offer luxury touches, with private balcony or window Jacuzzi. Room features include: A 42-inch LED TV with cable channels, full kitchen facilities, and a private balcony with spectacular ocean views of the famous Phang Nga Bay.
- Selling Points: Beachfront units – FREEHOLD – Pool – Restaurant/Bar etc. 5*
- See all: Phuket Resorts for sale
BEST RESORT VIEWSOcean Veiw Resort For Sale, Wichit
- Short Desc: Family friendly boutique resort with 19 uniquely designed rooms, located close to Cape Panwa. Outside, you will find a swimming pool with a bar and a parking lot.
- Sales Points: Ocean views – Restaurant & Pool – Land area of 4000 m2 – Optional 7,5 Rai of ajoining land for sale also.
- See all Resorts For sale on Phuket
Phuket Hotels For Sale Tours
Our complimentary Phuket Hotel tours allow guests to view all freehold and leasehold Phuket Hotels for sale / lease by car, plane or helicopter, and get up to date legal consultation, buying tips & advise throughout the tour. Our tour offers a no obligation guarantee, and is complimentary to guests who wish to live, retire or buy a Hotel on Phuket, or near by islands.
Our VIP Hotel Tours Includes: From a prompt email reply and follow up (Before or after you have arrived on Phuket), finding the Phuket Hotels by niche, quality and location that you are seeking, escorting you around to view all Hotel property options, securing you the BEST sales price (Guaranteed) and also helping you to take care of all the legal, Thai law and Government paper-work upon any purchase, which will save you a lot of time and money. See full tour details below.
* Complimentary meet and greet at your accommodation on Phuket (Optional)
* Complimentary escorted to view all Hotels we have, or found within your niche and brief, while letting us explain how easy it is to buy Phuket Hotels on Phuket.
* Help with all legal matters, title transfers and full backing through any purchase.
* Show you around the area that you are intended to purchase, and introduce you to like minded expats and business owners.
* Assist with any Hotel inspections, renovating or alterations you may wish to do. (Optional)
* Upon any purchase we will offer you a flight reimbursement.
* Upon any purchase we will donate to local orphanages, charities and animal sanctuaries on Phuket.
* Tour cost: Free
* To Book: If you are already on Phuket, or coming soon, and wish to book simply fill in the ‘Ask Us To Find’ form to start the process. Alternativly, if you have any question simply click on the red ‘Contact Us’ tab on the side of your browser, or use the contact form at the bottom of this page and send us a quick email. Thank you.
Please note: Phuket property tours by plane or Helicopter is an extra cost. Please request this option.
The Foreign Business Act limits the rights of foreigners to own and operate a hotel business. Foreigners must obtain a Foreign Business License from the Department of Business Development prior to commencement of operation. However, it is worth noting that a Thai limited company that is majority owned by a Thai will not encounter such restrictions. Consequently, it is beneficial for many to form a business partnership with a Thai national, in order to meet the legal definition of a “Thai company”, i.e. at least 51 percent of a company’s shares must be held by Thai citizens.
In some instances, foreigners may be exempt from certain requirements. Hotels with 100 rooms or more, or with the minimum investment capital of not less than 500 Million baht are qualified for not tax privileges granted by the the Board of Investment. Moreover, for some projects, depending on the location, the BOI may allow foreigners to hold a majority of shares in some promoted projects when it is deemed appropriate.
The number of licenses that should be obtained prior to commencement of business operation depends on the facilities and services provided by hotel.
- Any hotel that has more than 4 rooms or may accommodate more than 20 guests must obtain a license to operate a hotel business from the Department of Provincial Administration for hotels located in Bangkok, or from the Provincial Governor’s Office for other areas.
- Hotels that provide catering or restaurant services must obtain a Permit for Selling Food, Liquors and Cigarettes.
- An entertainment permit must be secured by any hotel that provides conference room services or has places of entertainment, such as pubs, clubs, bars and spas.
- Date of land acquisitions, land title deeds, lease agreements, household registrations
If you wish to lease a Phuket Hotel, Guest House or Resort the below details are the basics:
1. The lessee ( You or who ever is the lease name title holder ) will enter into a reservation agreement in his/her own name or set up the Thai company first so that the signatory is the Thai company. Either way is fine because it’s just a reservation. This reservation can be discarded also and just proceed to #3 right away.
2. Set up the Thai company.
3. Enter a Lease Agreement, which is between the owner of the property (as Lessor) and the Thai company (as Lessee – which is you or who ever is the lease name title holder). You will need to be the director of the Thai company as well.
4. Obtain a Non-B visa and work permit for the lessee (You/New title or business owner). For this, the company will also need to file the social security for the 4 Thai staff which is required by law.
5. Hotel license, food license, liquor license, etc will also be needed, but dependent if the Hotel you lease sells food, liquor etc. you will require a Hotel license though.
There are four different types of hotel licenses (The prices/rates are just a guide):
Hotel, Resort, Guest House business only, for up to 50 rooms: application fee at 10,000 THB
Hotel, Resort, Guest House and restaurant business: application fee of 20,000 THB
Hotel, Resort, Guest House, restaurant and seminar rooms: application fee of 30,000 THB
Hotel, Resort, Guest House, restaurant, seminar rooms, entertainment business: application fee of 40,000 THB
The normal fee to set-up a Thai company + business visa + work permit ranges from 120,000 THB to 150,000 THB. Our Thai lawyer who handles this service can provide the retainer and full details when it’s needed.
That’s the basics of how to set up, and be able to lease a Hotel on Phuket
For full details on purchasing please visit our Phuket Property Buyng Guide
Ask Us To Find
We offer you our very own Phuket Hotel sourcing system where you simply tell us what location of Phuket, what quality of Hotel that you are searching for and if you want a freehold or leasehold Hotel and then we will find that Hotel, answer any questions you may have and once you arrive, that’s if you are not already on Phuket, and then we will pick up up for where you are staying, escort you around to view all Hotels we have or have found, and lastly secure you the BEST price (Guaranteed).
If you are thinking to buy or lease a Hotel on Phuket adding your max budget, contract type and location area is very important for our search. If you are thinking of leasing then the same applies but please also keep in mind that to lease the owners will normally ask for a refunable deposit, X amount of months rent up-front and also key money upon purchase so once again your max budget is key.
Simply fill in the below form and contact us now.
If you are searching for a great deal on any Hotel type business, then contact us below.