Indonesian President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo is set to assume office for another half-decade, giving a sigh of relief to patrons counting on the continuity of his policies. Although the losing candidate, Prabowo Subianto, has filed a legal challenge to the Constitutional Court over the election results, Jokowi is likely to keep his victory, as there has been no credible report of massive and systemic election fraud so far. Jokowi’s presumed…
- Majority of US firms in Hong Kong concerned about security laws: Amcham survey
- Indonesia Cites 2016 South China Sea Arbitral Tribunal Award at UN. Is That a Big Deal?
- Can crowd investors spur the clean energy transition?
- The Politics of Pandemic in Southeast Asia
- First Rohingya refugee dies from coronavirus in Bangladesh: Official
- Maryanne the koala returns home
- Indonesia set to receive US$56m payment from Norway for reducing deforestation
- 4 bedroom Noble life Villa for sale Kathu