Last week, the United States and other select Indo-Pacific countries held another iteration of the Indo-Pacific Chief of Defense conference in the Thai capital of Bangkok. The engagement spotlighted the evolution of the institution within the wider U.S. approach to defense policy in Asia-Pacific under the new U.S. Free and Open Indo-Pacific Strategy. Over the years, the United States has held and supported various defense dialogues and consultations as part…
- Majority of US firms in Hong Kong concerned about security laws: Amcham survey
- Indonesia Cites 2016 South China Sea Arbitral Tribunal Award at UN. Is That a Big Deal?
- Can crowd investors spur the clean energy transition?
- The Politics of Pandemic in Southeast Asia
- First Rohingya refugee dies from coronavirus in Bangladesh: Official
- Maryanne the koala returns home
- Indonesia set to receive US$56m payment from Norway for reducing deforestation
- 4 bedroom Noble life Villa for sale Kathu