Bangkok – The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is delighted that the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) has designated Bangkok and Sukhothai among 66 new ‘Creative Cities, thus bringing the total number of UNESCO Creative Cities in Thailand to four. UNESCO announced on 30 October that Bangkok was designated as a ‘Creative City of Design’ and Sukhothai as a ‘Creative City of Crafts and Folk Art’. The…
- Majority of US firms in Hong Kong concerned about security laws: Amcham survey
- Indonesia Cites 2016 South China Sea Arbitral Tribunal Award at UN. Is That a Big Deal?
- Can crowd investors spur the clean energy transition?
- The Politics of Pandemic in Southeast Asia
- First Rohingya refugee dies from coronavirus in Bangladesh: Official
- Maryanne the koala returns home
- Indonesia set to receive US$56m payment from Norway for reducing deforestation
- 4 bedroom Noble life Villa for sale Kathu