This week, representatives from the defense committees of the legislatures of Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam met for another iteration of a security meeting. The engagement highlighted ongoing efforts by the three countries to advance collaboration in the defense domain in spite of the significant challenges that remain in doing so. As I have noted before in these pages, the mainland Southeast Asian nations through which the Mekong River – one…
- Majority of US firms in Hong Kong concerned about security laws: Amcham survey
- Indonesia Cites 2016 South China Sea Arbitral Tribunal Award at UN. Is That a Big Deal?
- Can crowd investors spur the clean energy transition?
- The Politics of Pandemic in Southeast Asia
- First Rohingya refugee dies from coronavirus in Bangladesh: Official
- Maryanne the koala returns home
- Indonesia set to receive US$56m payment from Norway for reducing deforestation
- 4 bedroom Noble life Villa for sale Kathu