Bangkok, 27 November, 2019 – The Tourism Authority of Thailand’s (TAT) Ko Samui Office has reported that the situation at Ko Samui’s Chaweng Beach has returned to normal and the wrecked fishing boat has been towed to shore. According to the TAT Ko Samui Office, a fishing boat was swept by the waves and washed up off Chaweng Beach, Ko Samui, late this morning. Officials successfully arranged to tow the boat…
- Majority of US firms in Hong Kong concerned about security laws: Amcham survey
- Indonesia Cites 2016 South China Sea Arbitral Tribunal Award at UN. Is That a Big Deal?
- Can crowd investors spur the clean energy transition?
- The Politics of Pandemic in Southeast Asia
- First Rohingya refugee dies from coronavirus in Bangladesh: Official
- Maryanne the koala returns home
- Indonesia set to receive US$56m payment from Norway for reducing deforestation
- 4 bedroom Noble life Villa for sale Kathu