On June 23, 2019, one week after U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping agreed to rekindle trade talks ahead of the G-20 Summit in Japan, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) quietly concluded its 34th summit in Bangkok. During the summit, leaders from the 10 ASEAN countries emphasized economic integration and regionalism, promising to push forward the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP). Since the ASEAN Summit,…
- Majority of US firms in Hong Kong concerned about security laws: Amcham survey
- Indonesia Cites 2016 South China Sea Arbitral Tribunal Award at UN. Is That a Big Deal?
- Can crowd investors spur the clean energy transition?
- The Politics of Pandemic in Southeast Asia
- First Rohingya refugee dies from coronavirus in Bangladesh: Official
- Maryanne the koala returns home
- Indonesia set to receive US$56m payment from Norway for reducing deforestation
- 4 bedroom Noble life Villa for sale Kathu