Bangkok – The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is pleased to announce its support for the staging of the “2020 Global Summit of Women”, in Bangkok, from 23-25 April, 2020. TAT executives, led by Mr. Tanes Petsuwan, Deputy Governor for Marketing Communications, and Mr. Kitsana Kaewtumrong, Executive Director of the Advertising and Public Relations Department, recently welcomed Ms. Irene Natividad, President of the GlobeWomen Research and Education Institute, to a…
- Majority of US firms in Hong Kong concerned about security laws: Amcham survey
- Indonesia Cites 2016 South China Sea Arbitral Tribunal Award at UN. Is That a Big Deal?
- Can crowd investors spur the clean energy transition?
- The Politics of Pandemic in Southeast Asia
- First Rohingya refugee dies from coronavirus in Bangladesh: Official
- Maryanne the koala returns home
- Indonesia set to receive US$56m payment from Norway for reducing deforestation
- 4 bedroom Noble life Villa for sale Kathu