Bangkok, 14 July, 2021 – The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) would like to advise that a webinar, entitled ‘Everything You Need to Know about Thailand’s Phuket Sandbox’ will take place on Thursday, 15 July, 2021, at 15.00 Hrs. Thai time.
This 1-hour interactive online tourism event is a not-to-be-missed occasion for those in the travel trade industry, media and tourism sectors, and travellers to Phuket under the Sandbox programme.
The webinar’s speaker line-up includes industry experts involved in the Phuket Sandbox process, and there will also be a question and answer session.
- Mr. Bhummikitti Ruktaengam, President, Phuket Tourist Association;
- Mr. Siripakorn Cheawsamoot, TAT Deputy Governor for International Marketing – Europe Africa Middle East and Americas;
- Mr. Ravi Chandran, Managing Director, Laguna Phuket, and Executive Vice President – Banyan Tree Group;
- Mr. Kittiphong Sansomboon, Executive Director Customer – Brand and Marketing, Thai Airways International;
- Mr, Bill Barnett, Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks;
- Mr. Peter Weibel, Director of Sales and Marketing International Markets, JTB Thailand.
- Mr. David Johnson, CEO, Delivering Asia Communications;
- Ms. Sumi Soorian, Business Development Director, Delivering Asia Communications.
The post ‘Everything You Need to Know about Thailand’s Phuket Sandbox’ webinar on 15 July 2021 appeared first on TAT Newsroom.