Eight hospitals in Thailand have been temporarily closed after their medical personnel became infected with COVID-19, or had to be quarantined, because a number of patients concealed facts about their infections.
The hospitals are:
- Mae Sai Hospital in Chiang Rai province, closed until May 16th. 88 medics quarantined.
- Chumsaeng Hospital in Nakhon Sawan province, closed until May 7th. 1 medic infected.
- Ruam Paet Chai Nat Hospital 1 in Chai Nat province, closed until May 12th. 1 medic infected.
- Nong Muang Hospital in Lop Buri province, closed until May 14th. 1 one employee infected.
- Samphran Hospital in Nakhon Pathom province, surgical ward closed until May 10th. 40 medics quarantined.
- Bor Phud Hospital on Samui Island in Surat Thani province, closed until May 14th. 7 medics quarantined.
- Pipoon Hospital in Nakhon Si Thammarat Hospital, closed until tomorrow. 2 medics infected.
- Ratsada Hospital in Trang province, closed until May 31st. 34 medics infected.