Yingluck drops case against 3 former Democrat MPs
Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra on Friday applied to the Supreme Court to withdraw her defamation case against three former Democrat Party MPs - the same day the court was to deliver final judgement.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Yingluck drops case against 3 former Democrat MPs, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- Older News
- Vote! Military Court drops red-shirt illegal political gathering case Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - The Bangkok Military Court on Wednesday dismissed the case against 19 leading red-shirt members charged...
- Vote! Is Thai ex-PM Yingluck a Cambodian passport holder? ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (7 days ago) - THAILAND’S deposed Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra is reportedly a Cambodian passport holder, a Hong Kong...