Wynn Macau shares jump 6% in Hong Kong after founder Steve Wynn quits
Shares in Wynn Macau rose 6 percent in Hong Kong on Thursday, resuming trade after Wednesday's trading suspension.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Wynn Macau shares jump 6% in Hong Kong after founder Steve Wynn quits, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- Older News
- Vote! Hong Kong scientists claim 'broad-spectrum' antiviral breakthrough Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - HONG KONG: Hong Kong scientists claim they have made a potential breakthrough discovery in the...
- Vote! Philippine shares jump, SET leads regional decline Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Philippine shares jumped 1.5% on Monday to a nine-month closing high, driven by a recovery...
- Vote! Hong Kong luxury home buyer bails, loses $4.6m deposit ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (6 days ago) - A HOME buyer in Hong Kong has walked out of the purchase of a luxury...