World's Oldest Living Man Dies
The world's oldest man has died at the age of 113. Masazo Nomaka of Japan died in his sleep early Sunday in his home in Ashoro, according to his family. "He was as usual yesterday and passed away without causing our family any fuss at all," his granddaughter Yuko told Kyodo News. Nomaka was born in 1905, just months before Albert Einstein published his theory of relativity. His family has owned and operated a hot springs inn for four generations that remains in the family. according to the Associated Press, Last year Guinness officially recognized Nomaka as the world's oldest man after the death of Spaniard Francisco Nunez Olivera. Japan has one of the world's highest life expectancies. The oldest living man on record is also Japanese. Jiroemon Kimura died in June 2013 at the age of 116.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, World's Oldest Living Man Dies, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'VOA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- Older News
- Vote! Russian Man Dies After Falling At Suvarnabhumi Samui Times (3 days ago) - A Russian tourist died Monday morning after falling from the fourth floor of the Suvarnabhumi...