Woman killed in high-speed motorbike collision
PHUKET: One woman is dead after two men on a motorbike sped through a red light in Bangjo, Srisoonthorn, last night (Oct 25).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Woman killed in high-speed motorbike collision, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Laos: Investigate Disappearance of 3 Thai Dissidents
- - Thailand extends Free visa-on-arrival until 30 April 2019
- - Foreign visitors increasingly use Airbnb during major tourism events
- - Swine fever virus lurks in China tourist sausages
- - Four workers killed when crane boom breaks and falls
- - House arrest sentence for biker who hit schoolgirl on pavement
- - Immigration officers asked to show leniency to foreigners applying for retirement & marriage visas
- - Foreign Development in Myanmar Sparks Concern Over Transparency, Regulation
- - Thailand to remain most popular among Chinese property buyers
- - TAT shows foreign visitors by the numbers
- Older News
- Vote! Danish man dead after motorbike hits truck making U-turn The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: A Phuket truck driver has been charged with causing death by reckless driving after...
- Vote! Woman badly injured in Rayong car accident Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - PHOTOS: สื่อสาร 01 / Siam Rayong Rescue Foundation Rescue workers took two hours to free...