Winds blow trash ashore on Hua Hin beaches
PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN: Officials, workers and volunteers are busy cleaning up trash from the beaches of Hua Hin - even as more is expected to be blown ashore.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Winds blow trash ashore on Hua Hin beaches, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Weather for January 17 Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - Bangkok Generally clear. High 33ºC. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 km/h. Phuket Thunderstorms developing...
- Older News
- Vote! Weather for January 16 Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - Bangkok Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun. High 33ºC. Winds NE at 10 to 15...
- Vote! Weather for January 14 Phuket Gazette (4 days ago) - Bangkok Partly cloudy. High 34C. Winds light and variable. Chiang Mai Partly cloudy. High 32C....