Why Turkey's currency is plunging and what it means
ISTANBUL (AP) — The tumble in Turkey’s currency on Friday signaled deepening pessimism about the country’s economy after months of market declines. The lira fell as low as 6.75 to the dollar, down a whopping 14 percent on the day and 41 percent since the start of the year as investors worry about the country’s […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Why Turkey's currency is plunging and what it means, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Friday, 10 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Russian S-400 Defense Systems Arrive in Turkey VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - The first shipment of a Russian missile defense system has arrived in Turkey, the Turkish Defense Ministry said Friday, moving the country closer to possible U.S. sanctions and a new...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - IMF cut global growth GDP in 2019 to 3.3% warning of higher risk
- - Phuket python caught feasting on Rawai chickens
- - 30 bedroom Patong Hotel for lease
- - Phuket surf warning issued as storm conditions rise
- - Storm weather warning issued for Phuket
- - Phuket Town main road to close one lane for sports parade
- - After Phuket student killed by electrocution, officials assure public park areas are safe
- - Modern Apartments in Patong for sale
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'