Why North Koreans were last to learn of Trump-Kim summit
The people of North Korea were the last to hear about how unprecedented talks went between their own leader and a sitting US president. Here's why.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Why North Koreans were last to learn of Trump-Kim summit, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- - Taxi blames oil spill for wipeout
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! North Korea has been building a ‘socialist utopia’ in Samjiyon but it’s now running short on labour SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - In January, thousands of North Korean students travelled to Mount Paektu, a sacred mountain where...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! N. Korea says it faces 'historic turning point' ahead of summit Bangkok Post (Today) - SEOUL: North Korea is facing a "significant, historic turning point", state media said on Monday,...
- Vote! Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe refuses to deny nominating Donald Trump for Nobel Prize SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his chief spokesman have declined to say whether Abe...