Why is Thailand heaven for foreign criminals? Thai media talk to immigration
In what they called an all bases covered exclusive influential Thai media posed a question to a leading figure at Thai immigration: Why do foreign fugitives and criminals love to come and settle and hide out in Thailand. Many of the responses of Pol Col Thatchapong Sarawanangkoon would read as a list why anyone would want to come and live in Thailand. Thai Rath started in their preamble saying that especially in the last ten years or so there have been many cases of high profile criminals hiding out in Thailand. They printed pictures and profiles of some of the ones that the Thais with the help of foreign agencies have managed to track down and return to justice. These included Japan’s number one wanted Yakuza 72 year old Chigeharu Shirai who was in the kingdom for years. There was also former KGB agent Victor Anatoljevitch and the Filipino kidnapper... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Why is Thailand heaven for foreign criminals? Thai media talk to immigration, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - 1MDB scandal: former Goldman Sachs banker Robert Ng returning to US to face charges
- - Gully boys: The defiant street rappers telling India's story
- - Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Thai fishing industry says new laws are ‘unrealistic’
- - US–South Korea military negotiations could cost the alliance
- - Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
- - Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps Samui Times (Today) - Visa agents in Laksi in Bangkok have been busted by immigration after they circumvented immigration...
- Vote! Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested Samui Times (Today) - There was no let up in the Thai immigration drive to rid the country of...
- Older News
- Vote! We welcome good guys, bad ones will be prosecuted – Thai immigration Samui Times (4 days ago) - A post on the Thai immigration website said that Thailand will not tolerate being a...