Well known Hua Hin doctor arrested for doing illegal abortions
A prominent Hua Hin doctor has been arrested for doing illegal abortions. The serving of an arrest warrant on Dr Srisamai Cheuachart, 55, follows the finding of four fetuses dumped in the trash outside a convenience store on 13th February last. Dr Srisamai is the former director of Sam Roi Yot Hospital and currently works in obstetrics and female health at Hua Hin Hospital. She denies the charges. Her house in the Ruam Suk housing estate was searched yesterday as police visited the Srisamai clinic at the end of Huay Monkhol Soi 11 on the Hua Hin to Nong Phlub Road. A worker at the clinic was also arrested. That person is believed to have dumped the babies’ bodies in the trash near the doctor’s house. Dr Srisamai has been bailed by the court. Dr Surin Seubseung said that no action has yet been taken by the medical council as... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Well known Hua Hin doctor arrested for doing illegal abortions, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- Older News
- Vote! More Hua Hin macaques to be sterilised Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN: The Hua Hin municipality is sterilising even more macaques as their population...
- Vote! Boxing legend Frank Bruno proves to be a big hit with Hua Hin expats Samui Times (5 days ago) - Boxing legend Frank Bruno proved a knockout when fans got to meet the former...