Water Philippines 2019 Expo is coming back with RE EE Philippines 2019 to strengthen the country's water-energy nexus
Feb 16, 2019 Picture: PASAY CITY, Philippines, Feb. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- In support to the country's commitment towards water sustainability and energy security, the 5th edition of Water Philippines Expo and 2nd edition of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RE EE) Philippines 2019 are coming back on 20-22 March 2019 to once again showcase a 2-in-1 mega event under one roof. Water Philippines 2019 Expo -- the country's fastest-growing B2B water technology event is presenting the best water technologies and solutions for water supply, sanitation, industrial wastewater and purification. RE EE Philippines 2019, on the other hand, is bringing thousands of opportunities to develop the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency sectors by promoting new advancements on solar power, energy efficiency and green technology. Over 500 exhibiting companies--including 9 international and regional pavilions from mainland China, European Union, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, The Netherlands and USA will converge to showcase their technologies and innovations to an expected 10,000+ trade visitors from different parts of the globe. As emphasized by Mr. Dexter Deyto, General Manager of UBM Exhibitions Philippines, "An increase in economic activities gives rise to higher water and energy demand, thus creating more challenges in the Philippines' water and energy security. One of the main goals of Water Philippines 2019 and RE EE Philippines 2019 is to encourage both the government and private sectors to strive more in exploring various new methods and find the best solutions in addressing our water and energy challenges." For the first time, the Environment & Water business mission under the EU Business Avenues in South East Asia Programme will bring over 50 European companies to Water Philippines 2019 Expo. The EU Business Avenues in South East Asia Programme is an EU-funded initiative aims to help European companies establish long-lasting business collaborations... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Water Philippines 2019 Expo is coming back with RE EE Philippines 2019 to strengthen the country's water-energy nexus, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Sunday, 17 February
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Uganda Launches China-Built Isimba Dam VOA NEWS (Today) - Uganda on Thursday launched the China-built Isimba Hydropower Dam in the country's east. The $568 million dam is expected to improve access to power in Uganda, where less than 30...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Free emergency water now deployed across Phuket The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: Residents across Phuket left high and dry without mains water supply due to reduced pressure can now call local authorities to have free emergency water delivered to their homes....
- Older News
- Vote! Shinhan Airro, First Pneumatic Energy Reduction Technology Company in Korea, Successfully Completes Over 10,000 Projects Globally ASIA TODAY (Yesterday) - Mar 21, 2019 March 21, 2019 04:18 PM Hong Kong Time - YANGSAN, South Korea--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Shinhan Airro Co., Ltd, a leading consulting and engineering solution company specialized in pneumatic...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Japanese, Chinese company reps to be 'matched' with EEC
- - More shadows than lights: human rights commitments of Thai political parites
- - Japanese, Chinese company representatives to visit EEC
- - Dems, Pheu Thai dominate city
- - Malaysia February CPI falls 0.4%
- - UPDATE: Rawai Ducati accident, Frenchman was wearing helmet
- - Alcohol ban again this weekend around Thailand
- - Malaysia and Indonesia threaten boycott of EU products, say millions of farmers risk losing livelihoods due to palm oil ban
- - NBTC to look into airing of doctored clip
- - U-Tapao bidders revealed