Warning of summer storms during April 15-18
The Thai Meteorological Department warned people in most parts of the country except the southern and eastern regions to brace for another round of summer storms during April 15-18. In an announcement issued Wednesday (April 11) , the Weatherman said that the Northeast and the East would be hit by thunderstorm, strong wind and lightning with hail storm in certain parts on April 15 followed by the northern and central regions, including Bangkok, which would face the turbulent weather on the following day. The freak storms were attributable to the cold front from China which will blanket upper part of Thailand and the South China Sea as Thailand is experiencing hot weather. Northeastern provinces to face summer storms include Udon Thani, Nong Khai, Bueng Kan, Sakon Nakhon, Nakhon Phanom, Mukdahan, Kalasin, Maha Sarakham, Roi Et, Yasothon, Amnat Charoen, Ubon Ratchathani, Si Sa Ket, Surin and Buri Ram. In the East,... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Warning of summer storms during April 15-18, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Man killed by wild elephants
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site