Warning issued after 30 tourists stung by jellyfish at Patong Beach
PHUKET: Lifeguards stationed at Patong Beach have today (Sept 27) issued a warning for tourists to be aware of jellyfish at the beach after more than 30 tourists have reported being stung by jellyfish this month.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Warning issued after 30 tourists stung by jellyfish at Patong Beach, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Finnish boy, 5, attacked by stray dogs at Ao Nang, Krabi
- - Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- - Better analysis needed to track down the source of new chemicals in illicit drugs
- - Trump-Kim Summit Crucial Moment for South Korea's Moon
- - Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Patong Police Chief to rein in tourists hooning on motorbikes The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: Patong Police have set up a new check point on Phra Mettha Rd to...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: Patong Police have set up a new check point on Phra Mettha Rd to...
- Older News
- Vote! UK and French tourists missing in Australia beach search BBC News Asia (3 days ago) - Items belonging to Hugo Palmer and Erwan Ferrieux were found on a popular beach, police...