Vols avoid turnovers, penalties in first games under Pruitt
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — At least in the early going, statistics suggest Tennessee is doing a better job of avoiding mistakes under new coach Jeremy Pruitt. Nonetheless, Pruitt said there’s still plenty of room for improvement. Tennessee (1-1) hasn’t committed a single turnover in its first two games and has the fewest penalty yards of […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Vols avoid turnovers, penalties in first games under Pruitt, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Monday, 10 September, 2018
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - Wildfire contained at Phromthep Cape, fire warning re-issued
- - After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Cobra eggs missing! Arrest in Phi Phi rape case! Worst Songkran road record? || April 18
- - 348 die in Songkran road carnage
- - What’s China got to do with elections in India’s southernmost state?
- - North Korea’s ‘new guided weapon’ designed for ground combat, not a ballistic missile, says South’s military
- - Japan’s trying to fight gambling addiction ahead of casinos’ expected arrival
- - Nissan slams output cut report as 'completely incorrect'