Voice TV back on air after court grants injunction
Voice TV is back on air after the Central Administrative Court issued an injunction against the broadcasting regulator’s 15-day blackout order pending a trial.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Voice TV back on air after court grants injunction, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 16 February
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Patong Police to create LINE group with rental shops to monitor tourist bike riders
- - Phuket goes to the polls for national election
- - Revving up for Phuket Bike Week 2019
- - Phuket Opinion: A vote for everything, or a vote for nothing?