Virtual driving licence launched next month
Drivers will no longer have to carry licences after the Department of Land Transport (DLT) launches an electronic version of the ID in mid-January.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Virtual driving licence launched next month, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - Volcano Erupts in Southern Japan, No Evacuation Warning
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - U.S. special envoy in Pakistan for talks on Afghan peace
- - Yonhap: N. Korean Official en Route to Washington for Talks
- - Hewitt: I've been threatened by Tomic
- - Ram Rahim Singh: India guru jailed for life over journalist's murder
- Older News
- Vote! E-licences hit legal roadblock Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The Royal Thai Police (RTP) insisted on Tuesday that a physical driving licence is needed...
- Vote! Police not accepting the new smartphone driving licence yet Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - Great. Don’t have to carry my physical Driver’s Licence anymore! But hang on, news today...
- Vote! Thai Electronic Driving License on smart phone App from today Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - From today a new App can be used where motorists will be able to show...