Vietnamese protest amid fear of Chinese investment in special economic zones
Hundreds of Vietnamese have taken to the streets in different parts of the country to demonstrate against a government proposal to grant companies lengthy land leases. A draft law would allow foreign investors to lease land in special economic zones for up to 99 years. Although the proposed legislation does not identify any country, many […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Vietnamese protest amid fear of Chinese investment in special economic zones, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- Older News
- Vote! EEC committee reviews 86 investment projects worth 13bln baht Thailand Business News (2 days ago) - The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) Policy Committee reviewed 86 projects worth 13 billion baht...