Vietnamese para-glider seriously injured in glider accident
A Vietnamese para-glider sustained serious injuries after she crashed into a cliff face as a result of sudden strong wind in Si Khieu district of Nakhon Ratchasima province today (Saturday). The victim was among some 150 para-gliders from 10 countries namely China, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan and Thailand participating in the international para-gliding meeting and training during April 6- 15 hosted by the Thai Para-gliding Association at Khao Sadao in Si Khieu district. About 50 officials and villagers launched a search for Ms Run, the Vietnamese para-glider after she lost control of her para-glider which eventually crashed into a 300-metre cliff. After about 5-hour search, the search team found her lying amid bamboo shrubs with a broken left leg and a fractured left collarbone and bruises on her body. She was later to the district hospital for medical treatment. The post Vietnamese para-glider seriously injured in glider... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Vietnamese para-glider seriously injured in glider accident, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai General Elections Set for March
- - Pakistan unveils tax cuts, incentives to boost growth
- - Call for Patong Hill caution as tour bus involved in multiple-vehicle wipeout
- - Malaysian royals to pick new king after historic abdication
- - Horse named 'Australian of the year'
- - Real Madrid take top spot from Man Utd in 'money league'
- - More gun-toting drug suspects arrested
- - German man dies after seven-storey fall in Patong
- - Thailand to hold elections on 24 March
- - Army: ‘No knowledge’ of dead activists stuffed with concrete
- Older News
- Vote! Woman badly injured in Rayong car accident Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - PHOTOS: สื่อสาร 01 / Siam Rayong Rescue Foundation Rescue workers took two hours to free...