Vietnam’s prime minister says he is ‘deeply concerned’ by China’s activities in South China Sea
New allies Vietnam and Australia expressed concern on Friday about China’s activities in the South China Sea, where Vietnamese and Chinese vessels are locked in a tense stand-off in Vietnamese-controlled waters.Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc discussed the rising tensions with his Australian counterpart, Scott Morrison, during the first visit by an Australian prime minister to Hanoi since the countries formalised their “strategic partnership” earlier this year.“We are deeply…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Vietnam’s prime minister says he is ‘deeply concerned’ by China’s activities in South China Sea, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Friday, 23 August
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Mahathir to update Malaysia’s foreign policy, including on South China Sea and international Muslim cooperation SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad on Wednesday unveiled a new “guiding framework” for the country’s foreign policy, stressing that the government will continue its non-aligned stance towards major powers and...
- Vote! US-China trade war presented Vietnam a golden opportunity but can its infrastructure keep up? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Vietnam is finding it hard to win a trade war even when businesses are trying to hand you victories.The Southeast Asian growth engine has a young and growing middle class,...
- Older News
- Vote! Hong Kong-Born Australian Lawmaker Faces Probe into Links to Chinese Communist-Backed Groups VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - The first Chinese-born woman to sit in the lower house of Australia’s federal parliament is under a sustained attack for failing to disclose her membership in organizations linked to China’s...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Polarized Politics Deepens Divide Over Who Is a 'Real' American
- - France’s Macron Toughens Immigration Stance Amid Fears of More Asylum Seekers
- - LA 'Tent Cities' Becoming Shantytowns, Expert Says
- - Trump 'Substantially' Increases Iran Sanctions, Blaming Tehran for Saudi Oil Field Attacks
- - Sri Lanka to hold presidential vote on Nov. 16
- - Pakistan refuses permission for Modi to fly across its airspace
- - Pakistani plan for media courts sparks fears for press freedom
- - Crossing on Pakistani-Afghan border expands to 24 hours in bid to boost trade
- - Pakistan PM to urge Trump to restart Afghan peace talks
- - UK Government Insists Suspension of Parliament Was Not Illegal