Vietjet reports strong revenue for Q1 2019
Vietjet has reported revenue is up by nearly 28% during the first quarter of 2019. In its Q1 (first quarter) financial report the Vietnamese budget airline says international route revenue surpassed domestic revenue reaching 55% of total revenue. In the first quarter Vietjet launched four new international and two domestic routes, a total of 111 routes in its network. Vietjet operated 33,646 flights in the same period covering its local routes, and internationally in Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Cambodia, and China. Air transport profit before tax reached *approximately USD39.6 million, up to 25.3% year-on-year, while consolidated profit before tax reached approximately USD70.8 million, an 11.3% increase. Business results in 2019 so far continuously exceeded forecasted targets with consolidated revenue reaching approximately USD585.6 million and consolidated profit after tax reaching approximately USD 62.8 million, equivalent to an increment of 9% and 7% year-on-year respectively. Vietjet has reached 23.4% of this year’s revenue plan so far and 26.5% of its profit projection. *Converted from Vietnamese currency The post Vietjet reports strong revenue for Q1 2019 appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Vietjet reports strong revenue for Q1 2019, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Tuesday, 7 May
- Older News
- Vote! Fitch: Network costs will offset rising mobile revenue Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Fitch Ratings says it expects growth of Thai mobile operators' service revenue to accelerate in the second half of 2019 as competition in the sector eases....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan wedding suicide blast kills 63, wounds 182: ministry
- - A Chinese Toy Story: why do adult men buy designer toys?
- - 11 killed, 4 injured in lorry-van clash in Sa Kaew
- - Phuket Opinion: The Expendables
- - Toll from suicide blast at Afghan wedding 63 dead and 182 hurt: ministry
- - The Asia Foundation Launches Education Project in the Philippines
- - Blast at wedding in Afghan capital wounds at least 20 - hospital
- - What Trump really gains by calling China a currency manipulator
- - Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Nida Poll
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul