Video: Overstaying British tourist SLAPS immigration officer
This is the shocking moment a British woman slapped an immigration officer in Bali after being handed a hefty for overstaying her visa. The woman, identified as Auj-e Taqaddas, 42, had reportedly overstayed her visa by 160 days and was fined $25 for each day she had overstayed. After receiving the fine for $4,000, Auj-e was enraged and was filmed launching a foul mouthed tirade at an immigration officer. She can be heard calling the immigration office a “f*****g b***ard”, among other expletives before saying “shut up your f*****g camera and show your ugly face in that camera.” If it is understood the incident took place on Saturday July 30 after immigration at Ngurah Rai International Airport noticed Auj-e had overstayed her visa as she tried to board a flight to Singapore. Local media reported Auj-e was taken to a holding cell and the slap was reported to police but... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Video: Overstaying British tourist SLAPS immigration officer, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Trump briefed in Florida on 'productive' China trade talks
- Older News
- Vote! Officers transferred after Uighurs escape detention Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The chief of Mukdahan immigration office, his deputy, and an immigration police officer will be...