Victims of Church sex abuse go global with fight for justice
PARIS: After years of struggling alone or finding support in national groups, survivors of sex abuse by priests have formed a new international alliance to pressure the Catholic Church to face up to its crimes.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Victims of Church sex abuse go global with fight for justice, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 18 February
- Older News
- Vote! Papal Adviser Jailed For Child Abuse In Australia VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - Convicted child abuser Cardinal George Pell, a former senior adviser to the Pope, has been jailed for six years for abusing two altar boys in Australia. He is the most...
- Vote! Australian Cardinal Sentenced to 6 Years for Sex Abuse VOA NEWS (6 days ago) - Australia's Cardinal George Pell, the highest-ranking Vatican official to be convicted of sex abuse, has been sentenced to six years in prison. The former chief financial officer at the Vatican...
- Vote! Australian cardinal George Pell sentenced to six years in jail for child sex abuse SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - An judge in Australia has sentenced the most senior Catholic to be convicted of child sex abuse to six years in prison for molesting two choirboys in a Melbourne cathedral...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments