Van runs red light, rams into local police chief's truck
NAKHON SI THAMMARAT: The chief of police in Muang district and three other people were injured when a passenger van ran a red light and smashed into his police truck on Wednesday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Van runs red light, rams into local police chief's truck, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 22 May
- Older News
- Vote! Thailand’s roads are deadly. Especially if you’re poor Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The woman was riding on a motorcycle on her way to work when a pickup truck sideswiped her on a rural stretch of asphalt in northeastern Thailand. The truck’s driver...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Vietnam versus Thailand – which is the best for travel or living?
- - UK's Johnson Pushes Trump Back on Trade War
- - 75 Years Later, US World War II Veterans Say: Never Forget
- - Iranian Oil Tanker Pursued by US Says it Is Going to Turkey