Van runs red light, rams into local police chief's truck
NAKHON SI THAMMARAT: The chief of police in Muang district and three other people were injured when a passenger van ran a red light and smashed into his police truck on Wednesday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Van runs red light, rams into local police chief's truck, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 22 May
- Older News
- Vote! Motorbike driver seriously injured in truck hit and run in Thalang, Phuket Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - PHOTOS: Kusoldharm Foundation A motorbike driver has sustained serious injuries after colliding with a truck in Thalang. The truck and the driver weren’t at the scene when police arrived. Phuket’s...
- Vote! Motorbike passenger dies, crushed under truck in Bangkok Phuket Gazette (4 days ago) - PHOTOS: Phetkasem Foundation A motorbike passenger has died after colliding with a pickup truck and then being crushed by a passing truck in Bangkok. Police News report that Kannayao Police...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Shan State drug blitz nets big haul
- - Govt ready to host Asean summit
- - Pakistan says to get $3.4 billion in budgetary aid from ADB
- - Taiwan Beauty Pop-Up Store Thrills Malaysia
- - Japan’s anime industry in crisis even as global popularity soars
- - Two killed in motorcycle taxi brawl
- - 16 bedroom Patong bay Guest House for lease
- - any bedroom Private Cozy Villa up for grabs Kathu
- - What will Narendra Modi do in his new term as India’s prime minister?
- - HK extradition bill on hold but protests continue