Van crash leaves driver dead, hotel staff injured
PHUKET: At 6am this morning (Dec 9), Lt Col Sakkarin Sangjaroen of Chalong Police was informed of a road accident on Wiset Rd in Rawai.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Van crash leaves driver dead, hotel staff injured, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 8 December, 2017
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket airport van B3k fare ‘just a misunderstanding’, say police The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Two Australian tourists who reported being charged B3,000 by a passenger van driver to take them from Phuket International Airport to a hotel in Kata was just “a misunderstanding”,...
- Vote! AoT confirms overcharging Phuket van driver not registered to pick up airport passengers, tout illegally roams terminal The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Airports of Thailand (AoT), which operates Phuket International Airport, has confirmed that the van driver who charged two Australian tourists B3,000 to take them from the airport to Kata,...
- Vote! Praewa's family to sell land to compensate crash victims Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The mother of Orachorn "Praewa" Thephasadin na Ayudhya has promised to sell the family's land to raise money to pay the 24.76 million baht in compensation ordered for the families...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump: Four Democratic Congresswomen Not 'Capable of Loving Our Country'
- - US Accuses Venezuela Jet of Aggressive Action Over Caribbean
- - TM.30: Immigration chief tells foreigners: Report where you are and who is staying with you
- - Man who was jailed in Thailand for stealing a dressing gown returns to Australia – gets arrested
- - Cops investigating themselves after “police reporters” turn up seeking “donations”
- - Mekong water level lowest in 50 years
- - Thailand puts strict anti-Ebola measures in place
- - Federation of Thai Industries opposed to 400 baht daily minimum wage
- - Will Duterte mention fishing deal with China in State of Nation address? No one knows for sure
- - Lufthansa Resumes Flights to Cairo after Safety Pause