US-South Korea military exercises would resume if North Korea stops good-faith talks, Pompeo says
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says joint U.S.-South Korea military exercises will resume if North Korea stops negotiating in good faith over its nuclear program.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, US-South Korea military exercises would resume if North Korea stops good-faith talks, Pompeo says, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - U.S. special envoy in Pakistan for talks on Afghan peace
- - Yonhap: N. Korean Official en Route to Washington for Talks
- - Hewitt: I've been threatened by Tomic
- - Ram Rahim Singh: India guru jailed for life over journalist's murder
- - Chinese Trade Negotiator to Visit US in Late January
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! N. Korea Envoy in US for Talks with Pompeo, Possibly Trump VOA NEWS (Today) - A North Korean envoy arrived in Washington on Thursday for expected talks with Secretary of...
- Vote! The North Korean women who had to escape twice BBC News Asia (Today) - Trafficked into the sex industry after defecting from North Korea, two young women spent years...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! North Korea summit envoy headed to Washington Bangkok Post (Today) - WASHINGTON: A senior North Korean envoy was headed for Washington on Thursday for expected talks...