US-China trade talks will focus on yuan weakness, experts say
U.S.-China trade talks in August will likely be centered on the Chinese yuan, which has fallen almost 6 percent against the greenback so far this year.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, US-China trade talks will focus on yuan weakness, experts say, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Friday, 17 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! US-China tensions may continue after trade war, says Singapore’s finance minister SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - Tensions between the US and China may linger even as both countries show signs of edging closer to an end to their trade war, according to Singapore’s Finance Minister Heng...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says
- - Election rerun in Chiang Mai as Pheu Thai winner banned
- - Family doubts claim drink-driver son died in prison 'fall'