US-China trade talks will focus on yuan weakness, experts say
U.S.-China trade talks in August will likely be centered on the Chinese yuan, which has fallen almost 6 percent against the greenback so far this year.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, US-China trade talks will focus on yuan weakness, experts say, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Analysis: China Pulling out All Stops in Canada Tensions
- - Thai woman arrested for killing German husband in 10 million baht insurance scam
- - Man arrested after killing five family members in Uttaradit
- - Phuket lifeguard, 19, dies in motorbike crash
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers
- - Belarus Model Arrested for Thai Sex Seminar Pleads Guilty
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Power cables explode! Politico, wife killed at home! Cops to track themselves? || Jan. 15
- - 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch
- Older News
- Vote! China seeks more yuan use in Asean Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - SHANGHAI: China has published a five-year blueprint that seeks greater economic and financial integration between...
- Vote! Trade war: China says US talks 'laid ground' to resolve dispute BBC News Asia (7 days ago) - US and China officials held their first formal talks since both sides agreed to a...
- Vote! US Upbeat After 3 Days of Trade Talks in Beijing VOA NEWS (7 days ago) - Three days of trade talks in Beijing between the United States and China ended Wednesday...