US targets Chinese firm over national security fears
The US said trade with Chinese chipmaker Fujian Jinhua poses a risk to "national security interests".... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, US targets Chinese firm over national security fears, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai General Elections Set for March
- - Pakistan unveils tax cuts, incentives to boost growth
- - Call for Patong Hill caution as tour bus involved in multiple-vehicle wipeout
- - Malaysian royals to pick new king after historic abdication
- - Horse named 'Australian of the year'
- - Real Madrid take top spot from Man Utd in 'money league'
- - More gun-toting drug suspects arrested
- - German man dies after seven-storey fall in Patong
- - Thailand to hold elections on 24 March
- - Army: ‘No knowledge’ of dead activists stuffed with concrete
- Older News
- Vote! Germany 'considers ban on Huawei' amid global backlash BBC News Asia (7 days ago) - Other countries have barred the Chinese firm from their network infrastructure over security concerns....